Eva is now 3 and we haven't given her bedroom a makeover since she was born. I think it's about time she has a revamp. Since we've been away hubby has been completing an Ikea hack on her bed. I haven't been allowed to see it until we return home. I can't wait to see how he has changed it and I will share it with you when the time comes.
Her room is somewhat of a mish mash at the moment and always looks a bit all over the place. I found an amazing home shop here in Australia called Adairs which have some fab pieces which I think would be perfect for her room. Unfortunately, they don't do international delivery so I'll have to get what we want whilst we are here.
She is still a huge fan of anything pink, glittery and sparkly. So basically anything princess themed. I've decided on a white, pink, black and gold colour scheme. We'll keep the walls plain white and just brighten them up with wall stickers and wall art. I always think it's a great idea to keep the walls plain as it's easier to redecorate.
Here's the wall art that I have picked out:
1) Warrior Princess - I just love this. She wants to be a princess but I still want her to be strong and streetwise.
3) Dream - I think this will be perfect over her bed.
4) Princess light box - I've already bought this. I have a bit of an obsession for light boxes.
I am really liking the idea of getting a couple of statement pillow cases and then just getting plain coloured bedding.
1) Shake it off pillowcase I'm a bit of a closet Taylor Swift fan so I was instantly drawn to this pillowcase. I think it'a a great motto for a growing girl to live by.
2) Sparkle Cushion This is ideal for Eva'a personality
3) Dream big little one pillowcase Another great motto. I always want Eva to live life to the max.
I can't decide which wall stickers to get. I'm definetley going to get the crown ones but I'd like some others too.
Which wall stickers do you like? Have you seen any shops in the UK with similar style decor?