Next to feature on my Valentine's blogger interview series is the lovely Cat from: http://www.pushingthemoon.com/
1. Are you married, engaged or in a relationship and for how long?
Yes! I’ve been married to Rob for Four years, and we have been together for 11 in total.
2. Where did you meet?
We met in Manchester, at a meet up for a band we both liked
3. Where was your first date?
In the most romantic place you could imagine – the pub in Stanstead Airport!
4. Describe your partner in 3 words
Loveliest man ever
5. What are the things you love about them the most?
He has such a kind heart. He makes me laugh like no other. He has stuck by me through some very tough times. He is an amazing father to our two kiddies. And I still think he’s bloody gorgeous.
6. What has been the most memorable day you’ve had with them?
That would have to be the day we became parents.
7. Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Yes! Every year. I’m a hopeless romantic at heart.
8. If Yes, what do you normally do?
We take it in turns on Valentines day to cook a fancy meal – it’s my turn this year!
9. What has been the best and worst Valentine’s gift or card you’ve ever received?
When I was 18 and out with my ‘then’ boyfriend and other friends at a club night on Valentines night. My ‘then’ boyfriend got very drunk and took great pride in telling everyone who asked that he hadn’t bought me a present and that ‘Catherine’s Valentines card is still in the shop!’ – he became my ex-boyfriend that night.
10. What’s your ideal date night?
A night away at a lovely hotel just down the road where we live. They do the loveliest food ever! We haven’t been for nearly a year – must book a break there soon!
11. What’s your favourite romantic film?
I’m a sucker for a rom com, and will cry at most things – but the ‘I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her….’ Line from Notting Hill. Gets. Me. Every. Time.
12. What’s your favourite love song?
Into My Arms by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.
13. What’s your favourite love quote?
It’s not an obvious quote about love but, to me, it is completely and utterly about love. It’s from my favourite book – The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. And it’s about the love between two friends:
“Come, Mr. Frodo!' he cried. 'I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you.”
14. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever visited as a couple and where would you like to visit?
We spent a few days in Prague many years ago. Rob’s family are from the Czech Republic and it was lovely to spend time there exploring what is a wonderfully romantic city!