Next up on my Valentine's blogger interview series is my fab friend Kelly from https://kellyallenwriter.com
1. Are you married, engaged or in a relationship and for how long?
I'm married, have been for over 8 years :)
2. Where did you meet?
In a pub!
3. Where was your first date?
In a pub!
4. Describe your partner in 3 words
Hairy, funny, handsome.
5. What are the things you love about them the most?
His sense of humour and how much we laugh together (and at each other!).
6. What has been the most memorable day you’ve had with them?
Our wedding day, it was manic and cold and full of so much love.
7. Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Yes, of course!
8. If Yes, what do you normally do?
In the past few years we've stuck to M&S Valentine's Meal Deal, which is so delicious! If we can get childcare we might go to the cinema too. It's pretty low key and lovely.
9. What has been the best and worst Valentine’s gift or card you’ve ever received?
I think when I was a teen, it was horrid because I never received a card whilst all the cool kids did. The best cards are those from my children, handmade and lovely.
10. What’s your ideal date night?
Movie, wine, cheese, footrub and candles.
11. What’s your favourite romantic film?
Imagine Me and You, Vanilla Sky… There are loads!
12. What’s your favourite love song?
More than Words.
13. What’s your favourite love quote?
The one Warren and I use, partly stolen from an Alan Rickman movie, 'I love you truly, madly, deeply and crazily!'
14. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever visited as a couple and where would you like to visit?
Aberystwyth watching the sun set. I'd love to go to Florence with Warren as it's a place in my favourite book 'A Room with a View'.
Thank you for taking part Kelly. You can follow her blog by clicking on these social media links: