Next up in my blogger series is the lovely Kelly from https://kellyallenwriter.com.
- Do you have any family Christmas traditions? We have an Elf Box that magically arrives on Christmas Eve with new pjs for everyone, snacks, dvd and a book! We leave treats out for Santa and Warren jingles bells outside their room when I've finished reading to them on Christmas Eve
- What’s your ultimate Christmas movie?
- What 3 songs would be top of your festive playlist? Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth – David Bowie and Bing Crosby.
- Are you an online shopper or do you go to the actual stores? Both! And we try to make things too.
- Do you make shopping lists or buy things when you see something nice? Both haha!
- Do you send Christmas cards? Sometimes!
- Do you have an elf on the shelf? What do you do with it? Nope.
- Do you have chocolate advent calendars or something else? Yes, and this year we have a kindness jar and a wooden advent calendar :/
- Do you do a Christmas eve box? If so what’s in it? Hehe see q.1
- Do you make any gifts? Yep, magnets, mugs, trinket jars this year.
- Do you do any Christmas crafts?\ ALWAYS!
- If you could only eat 3 things from your Christmas dinner, what would they be? Sprouts, roast potato and chicken.
- What’s your favourite festive tipple? Baileys…
- Where are you spending Christmas this year?At home, first year in 7 years we will be 'just us' on Christmas Day.
- If you could go to any Christmas market in the world where would you go?Birmingham, I miss my home town!
I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day
Jingle Bell Rock
Thank you Kelly for taking part in the series. You can find her on the following social media: