I'm excited to share with you this Christmas craft guest post by my friend Jenny who writes at Monkey and Mouse.
Over to you Jenny:
Who doesn't love an easy Christmas craft that the kids can mostly make themselves? Kid made activities are definitely hard to find now that everything needs to be 'Pinterest worthy'. Sometimes it's more fun to just create and get crafty.
Here's my tutorial to create some cute Christmas trees out of egg boxes.
You Will Need
Cardboard Egg boxes;
1. Cut out the two pointy bits in the middle of the egg box, place them in the lid part to act as a little tray to collect the glitter
2. Using glue stick on the ribbon or tinsel strands.
3. Glue little dots and sprinkle with glitter for little baubles.
4. Stick on sequins for tree decorations and a pom pom on top for the star.
5. Let the trees dry and then set up a little Christmas woodland for the kids.