It's less than 3 weeks until hubby returns to Australia. I can't believe it will have been 7 weeks that we have been without him. We then have 2 weeks left here before we all fly back to the UK.
We have a couple of trips to Sydney lined up. Sydney, alongside Paris is one of our favourite cities in the world. As i'm sure you can appreciate there are so many hotels to choose from for when we stay but after endless searching on trip advisor and google, here's a list of one's that have caught my eye.
1) QT Sydney - The decor of this hotel stood out for me and grabbed my attention. It's gothic and quirky whilst incredibly romantic. I love all the reds against the black and whites on the room decor The building is steeped in history. It's in a brilliant location. It's within walking distance of family attractions that we want to visit. The reviews I have read are fab.
2) Swissotel - This hotel immediately came to my attention based on its location. It's right in the heart of the CBD which means you can walk to a lot of the main attractions from there. The rooms look lovely. They are modern and stylish. They even have a dedicated kids room which could be ideal for travelling families. It looks fantastic and is something I've not really seen before in such high star hotels. There is also a spa (which does a hot stone massage, my favourite) and pool which I always like when staying at a hotel. Eva loves swimming so we always try and pick hotels with a pool.
3) Pier One Sydney Harbour - This stunning hotel is part of Marriot's autograph collection and is award winning. It's situated in the Rocks area of Sydney. It's a great area to stay for sightseeing. The waterside rooms look incredible. They really are something very special. The views of Darling Harbour are breathtaking. They are elegantly decorated and look quite spacious.
4) Ovolo 1888 - This hotel is a bloggers dream come true. It was designed with instagram in mind. Perfect for me and my blog. It's located very near to Darling harbour which is one of my favourite areas in Sydney. There's lots of different room types to choose from to suit every travellers needs whether you're on your own or with a family. The loft, shaken and stirred room types would be best suited for us.
5) Sheraton on the Park - Last up is this lovely hotel. Sheraton hotels never disappoint and this one looks great. It's centrally located and has magnificent views of Hyde Park. There is also a health club and rooftop pool. I love rooftop pools so this was one of the things that attracted me to the hotel. I also am a huge fan of high tea back home in the UK and they have a fantastic looking one here at this hotel. The rooms are stunning. They look large, so perfectly sized for our family. The ambassador suite looks fit for a royal.
Which hotel do you like the look of? Keep an eye on my blog to see which hotels we chose to stay in.