If you're looking for a last minute homemade gift to make for Valentine's Day then my chocolate treat is ideal. It's super easy to make with minimal effort. It takes about 10 minutes to make (if that) and then a few hours in the fridge to set.
300g Milk chocolate melts
600g White chocolate melts
Red food colouring
Love themed sprinkles
I used chocolate melts but i'm pretty sure you could use normal chocolate
1) Line a baking tray (about 25cm x 30cm) with baking paper
2) Place the milk chocolate melts into a bowl, then 300g of white melts into a different bowl and the other 300g in a separate bowl again.
3) Melt each bowl of chocolate separately. I melted them over a saucepan with boiling water but you can place melts in a microwave. Make sure they don't burn.
4) Add a drop of red food colouring to one of your melted white chocolate bowls. Mix together to make red chocolate. (I don't think I put enough red colouring into mine as it came out quite pink).
5) Now pour the chocolate one at a time onto the tray. Make sure you have the 3 colours side by side and allow them to touch slightly.
6) With a skewer (or something similar) make swirls in the chocolate, mixing all 3 colours together.
7) Then add your marshmallows and sprinkles to the top and place the tray in a fridge to set.
8) Once the chocolate is set, break it into pieces and then enjoy