1) You drop something on the floor and stare at it for about a minute before deciding stuff it, it really wasn't that important anyway!
2) Getting out of bed involves determination, focus and a countdown from 3 to 1. It then involves a lot of twisting, rolling and all around general moaning and anger.
3) You count down how many shifts you have left in work by the day and hour.
4) You run yourself an amazing deep, relaxing bath and then when it comes to getting out a feeling of doom impedes you. You have no idea how you are going to get your whale like self out of the bath. The water starts spilling out from the sides, you slip, you try endlessly and you become tired. You lie there and think there are only 2 options available. You either drown or you wait to give birth. Anyway, you're allowed to give birth in water. It would be like having the baby in a very small birthing pool.
5) When someone says 'are you still pregnant?' you drift off into a wonderful daydream where punching them in the face is completely acceptable behaviour.
6) When wearing slip on shoes or boots become the only footwear option available to you.
7) You wake up one day and realise that you have ballooned over night and swelled up to the point where you can't get any of your rings off your fingers.
8) You worry about sitting down anywhere for fear of never getting back up again.
9) You haven't exercised at all during pregnancy but when you're on the home stretch, you become an Olympic champion at walking and bouncing on exercise balls. Anything to get that baby out!
10) You go out and the first thing you need to locate is the toilet. This also becomes the last place you locate too.